Asentiv 20th Anniversary
17oct2:00 pm6:00 pmAsentiv 20th Anniversary2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An exclusive event for all entrepreneurs who want to be even more successful by the end of 2022 Making business contacts: Despite a lack of time, how do I build
An exclusive event for all entrepreneurs who want to be even more successful by the end of 2022
- Making business contacts: Despite a lack of time, how do I build a high-quality business network that will help my target group buy my products later?
- Marketing: How do I market my business so that I do not have a network and also reach thousands of people with it?
- Income: How do I generate an additional 5-6 figure monthly revenue through my business contacts?
- Increase visibility and awareness: How do my business contacts get me on TV, invited to speak on stages, podcasts, interviews or conventions?
- Hundreds of prospects: How do I gain clients for my training, coaching, services, products, courses or seminars?
Our Program for this day:
14:00-14:15 Welcoming (Master of Ceremony Tiffanie Kellog )
14:15-14:30 Greeting from CEO Asentiv Global Sandro Moor
14:30-15:15 Lecture on the topics related to E.C.C. – Emotionally Charged Connection (Co-Founder Asentiv Global Eddie Esposito)
15:15-16:00 Lecture on the topic “Always 5-6 figures through strategic business and referral marketing ” (Master Asentiv Germany and Austria Frederik Malsy)
16:20-17:00 Lecture on the topic “Subject to Change” (Co-Founder Asentiv GlobalMike Macedonio)
17:00-17:15 PRESENT (CEO Asentiv Global Sandro Moor)
17:15 -18:00 BIGGEST AHA (CDO Asentiv Global and Master Franchisee United Kingdom Vic Vaughan)
This event is aimed at all entrepreneurs who…
- Want to grow further with their company and be among the winners
- Want to build a network with other successful people and always have a full pipeline of new client enquiries
- Are willing to expand their knowledge and get inspiration for new strategies How vision & mission driven entrepreneurs work
- Like to share their expertise with other people and want to develop themselves further
- Doer types who want to lead a spectacular life as an entrepreneur at the same time and build an above-average business.
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.